The opening of the Subway Line 4 will change the life of the staff of the library, and facilitate their transportation everyday to the library.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Beijing Subway Line 4 opened yesterday
Beijing Subway Line 4 opened yesterday in the afternoon. It is important to the users and staff of the National Library of China, because there is a National Library station of the line just in front of the main entrance of the old library building beside the Zizhuyuan (Black Bamboo Park). With the National Library Station is in the middle, the Line 4 has stations at some important locations, such as South Railway Station, Beijing Zoo, Peking University and the Summer Palace.
- ► 2014 (23)
- ► 2012 (23)
- ► 2011 (31)
- ► 2010 (40)
- National Day Celebrations
- Beijing Subway Line 4 opened yesterday
- New Academic Research Committee of the Library Soc...
- The 34th Meeting of Directors of ISSN National Cen...
- Discussion of Cataloging Rules in Forbidden City
- Meeting of Directors of ISSN National Centres begi...
- NLC Staff got IFLA/OCLC Early Career Development F...
- Jay Jordan spoke at NLC
- NLC centennial celebration held yeserday
- NLC hosts welcoming dinner for guests
- English "Annual Review of Library Science in China...
- 8th NLC Art Festival held today
- ▼ September (12)
- ► 2008 (69)