Wednesday, September 30, 2009

National Day Celebrations

Today is the first day of the long holiday (October 1-8) for the 60th National Day (October 1) of the People's Republic of China. We all stay at home and watch the military review and the parade. The little girl is especially excited to see the "rainbow planes", which are the fighters ejecting colorful smoke. Looking through the windows of my home, we can see these "rainbow planes" flying from Tian'anmen Square.
Please see photos about it at:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently discussing about how we as a society are so hooked onto electronics. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further innovates, the possibility of downloading our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could see in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.livejournal.com/491.html]R4[/url] DS QDos)